Saturday, June 9, 2007

The beginning of the end...

of diapers that is! YAY! I was nervous to actually write this earlier for fear of jinxing it! We've had four days of no accidents, only underwear for naps and dry diapers in the morning! I'm so excited! Today was a big test! We went to the park on the Base with my friend Mary and her two kids (cutest kids and so well behaved) in only Dora and Bob underwear. THEN we went to the Superstore/Loblaws to do groceries... again only in Dora and Bob and NO ACCIDENTS! I had the potty in the back on the SUV just in case they needed to use it (good idea Mary) but they didn't. I have to admit as I was walking into the store I had visions of myself running out with a wet child but thankfully I didn't have to. I'm sure it's not 100% done deal yet but four days is a pretty good start! I'm one proud Maman! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Abbie!
Yeah Michael!

Donna's chitchat said...

Yeah mama..... good job. How much fun have you had at this really, and just think of all the cute stories and advice you will have for others.

Anonymous said...

I knew you were doing great at training those little sweathearts....sure they may have an accident or two but then again , one may have an accident when 4 or 5 or 6 years old. No big deal. Congratulations on being patient and not giving up. Aunt Germaine xxxxoooo