We had just finished lunch and Michael & Abbey were outside on the back deck playing while I was cleaning up in the kitchen. I came over to wipe the table down and looked out to see Abbey blowing bubbles and Michael running around trying to catch them. They were both laughing hysterically. It was the most beautiful thing! I stopped and stared at them for a minute and when Abbey noticed me there she said so proudly "Abbey blow
bulles à Michael!" and went right back to playing with him. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky!?! I love my life!
1 comment:
unbelievable! I love that feeling when it catches you and you suddenly realize just how great you have it! awesome...
sooo....how are dora and bob doing...wet? poopy? I can't imagine how hard this must be with twins, Chantal!
BTW, I finally updated my blog...I have to get trigger happy again with the camera!
Post a Comment