I'm in major report card denial! I love my job but there's one thing I hate about it! You might be thinking hate is a strong word but trust me....I hate report cards! I really hate writing the ones about the kids that are just there...you know middle of the road kids, not bad, not great just there. They are just so boring to write! Ugh! SO here I am blogging instead of writing report cards.
You might be wondering why I haven't posted pictures lately...well that's because my wonderful husband (note sarcasm) "forgot" my camera at a golf course in Mont Tremblant...Ah yes! Super! Apparently they are "mailing" it to us! Hmmm! Sketchy! I'll believe it when I hold it!
Until then, you're stuck with my report card rant!
I think I'll go scrap booking tomorrow. (see I'm the worst procrastinator!)
but this time I have a valued excuse for putting them off...only 17 days before TMF closes! :-(
1 comment:
what's tmf? and I HATE report cards....but being an intermediate teacher, I plan activities that are student centered so I can work on them during class....HA! And then I tell the kids, "I'm working on report cards, so if you don't behave, your learning skills will all be N's!!!" Kidding! I do try to scare them into good work habits, but I don't threaten them....As for those middle of the road kids....I use a generic comment for all of them...don't you? Make it easy on yourself, Chantal!
Post a Comment