Saturday, June 2, 2007
Potty Training Boot Camp!
We are in a full fledged war against diapers!!! Who knew it would be this hard? I swear you need four people to train 2 kids (at the same time no less)! The picture below was taken Friday night at 9:15 (gasp!). Steve was out playing poker and I had been watching the kids like a hawk on pee patrol. Abbey went pee at around 7:30 in the potty (yay Abigail!) and Michael hadn't gone since he woke up from his nap at like 3:30 so there was no way I was putting him to bed without him having peed in the pot. Well FINALLY at 9:15 we were successful! I don't know who was being more stubborn Maman or Michael but it all worked out. The crazy thing of it all is they actually don't mind sitting on the potty. They'd sit there for hours I'm sure. We play Potty Basketball, Potty Hockey, we read books, etc. Michael sat on the pot so long tonight that I think he'll wake up tomorrow with the ring still around his bum hee!hee! Anyway, Donna says not to worry and that the kids will train themselves but at the rate we're going they'll be going to their high school graduation in Pull-Ups! lol!
Hopefully I'll have some progress to report shortly! Keep your fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good to teach them to read on the can... its a life long skill.
Post a Comment