Yes!!! Christmas cards in June! Last year I made my own Christmas cards and although I loved the way they turned out...I hated the rush of making them amidst the craziness of Christmas preparation. So a few of my friends and I decided to get Jill (card making goddess!) to hook us up with some creative ideas (backed up by
Stampin' Up!) for X-mas cards... well tonight was our first Christmas card night. I hosted the first one and we made 5 amazing cards using...get this purple and blue...but it totally worked!!! Very cool! I can't wait to see what else we'll be creating!
Here's the group...minus me (I'm taking the picture) and Leslie (who was teaching pre-natal tonight).We meet again in July and every month until Christmas (except August) so that by the time December rolls around we'll have a whole collection of cards to send out. How easy is that!
Here's the first card we made...who would have thought purple and blue would make a good Christmas card?!? But I LOVE IT!
2 comments:
how much fun was that!!!!
And the dessert was amazing...warm chocolate cake, cold vanilla ice cream, sweet and tangy fruit...in gorgeous bowls...surrounded by loved friends!! A little bit of heaven...wouldn't ya say!!
Chantal....you are a nerd! I can't believe you are making your own Christmas cards....you've come a long way since our artistic escapades on Antler with scrap paper and markers!
Post a Comment