Our house seems to be the place to hang out for all the neighbourhood kids (those grandparents of ours buy the best toys!!!) and we were all outside playing today....Abbey came to tell me she had to use the washroom...so off we go inside and sure enough she has a little pee. I give her her reward and she runs back outside to tell all the boys "Abbey pipi pot!" "Abbey pipi pot!" it was too funny! They are English so they had no clue what she was saying but she was so proud to share the news nonetheless!
Could I possibly love them anymore....the answer to that NO WAY!!!
Here's another cute "potty" picture...are you all getting sick of them yet?
Well the big Sens game is about to begin...the first Stanley Cup playoff game to be played in Ottawa since 1927 (or something like that...I just overheard it on SportsDesk lol!) They are about to start the National Anthems...it always gives me chills when they let the crowd sing. It's going to be a loud one tonight! I can't wait! GO SENS GO!!!
6 comments:
Love the potty pictures!!!
We're doing the same thing.
We told Luke the day after he turned three there were no more diapers for him.
He's actually done very well. He just wears a pullup for naps and bed!!!
Don't worry it will come. Lots of kids wear pulllups to bed. You're doing an awesomw job, be proud of yourself!!!
absolutely sweet picture. I love it.
I watched the first inning of the Senn's game last night(stuck in a cottage with one tv and my host was a hockey fan). Very interesting and it was cute when the crowd say Oh Canada. The game was too suspenseful, to slamming into the boards on purpose, for me, so I went to bed after the first interlude. First I watched Don Cherry though. I listened from my bed and heard another score, and drifted off to the sounds of the announcers. Pretty exciting to see they won. Also watched an hour of "Sports Center" this morning (for the same reason as above...spent weekend with "sports" fans)
testing, testing one two three
woohoo... it finally works!!!! Great pic Chantal, Abbey and Michael will have great pics to show their grandkids!
Love you bunches.
me
Those pics are too cute...they may hate you for them later, but who cares! You are my hero, Chantal with those adorable twins....I don't know how you do it! Emma just found her feet and is desperately trying to get them in her mouth...other than that, I only seem to worry about when the poop escapes the diaper...YUCKY! All in good time I know! As for the hammering it up with buddies, you are so right...wouldn't trade what I have for any amount of partying or liquor!
What an idiot...I commented on the stupid hockey game.. not those sweet little butts... geesh! I guess it was exciting at the time that the Sens won... and I can't imagine for the life of me where I was.. Those little monkeys are so cute.... I love this pic!
Post a Comment