Sunday, March 25, 2007

Today...

Another day, another trip to the hospital! FOR THE LOVE!!! Now Michael is on a antibiotic for an ear infection too. I swear our family is being taken over by germs! Yuck!!! I got myself checked out again and sadly, they still said that what I had was viral so unfortunately... no drugs! Sucks to be me! Just put Abbey and Michael down for the night after a nice warm bath (amazing the stuff that you can get out of their noses when in the tub...disgusting!!!!)
Steve and I are done all the "chores" and we will soon settle in for Amazing Race although it won't be half as good now that Rob and Amber are kicked off. They are so fun to watch!
Here's hoping this week is a little better...it couldn't possibly get any worse!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have been reading your blog to catch up on your life but haven't put a comment on until now...
Sophie is usually sitting with me when I check my email and she really enjoyed seeing the picture of Michael and Abby in the pool!!
Love,
M:)

Pamela Langille said...

I FOUND YOU!!! Note that there's no creepy stalker voice attached to that comment - just excitement :) You inspire me to start up a blog again but frankly, I just don't have the social life to sustain one at the moment. So, my new hobby can be posting comments on your blog - LUCKY YOU!