There were three in the bed and the "big" one said...roll over I'm crowded!!! Who knew that such little people could take up so much space in a bed. It's 3:59 and I'm STILL awake! Argh! All three of us are in the spare bedroom bed and only two of us are getting sleep! Guess which two?!?
Okay enough is enough I'm going to attempt the transition back to their beds right now...I want to go back to sleeping with my 6'6 husband who takes WAY less space in a bed then my little Abigail!!!
On a different note..wasn't Grey's Anatomy great! Man I love that show! Poor poor George!
2 comments:
You poor thing. I hope you get some sleep today while your home.
Grey's was really good. I am getting upset with Izzy.... she is getting a bit too selfish.
What do you think will happen to Jane Doe? I totally now that buddy, the doc, can't remember his name, is falling in love with her, and she with him... that's a given... but when she gets her face, and all that....oh.... I think she will end up finding out that she is a gay woman who got implanted by a donor... hee hee or Married to the Mob... or running from the law... oh the possibilities...
Heh Chantal,
Great blog!! I don't know where you find the time to do it though. Sounds like you had a great time in Florida. I' m very happy for you.
It was great talking to you again... I've missed our chats. Get well soon. Claire xxoo
Post a Comment