Friday, March 9, 2007
Florida!!!
We've arrived!!! YAY! After a 9 hour drive and 2 flights we are finally here! The drive was a piece of cake...the roads were clear and the kids were angels (big thanks to Grandma & Grandpa and the portable DVD player they bought at Christmas!) We stayed in Bangor, Maine at the Sheraton attached to the airport and we were on the plane by 5:30 am. We left Maine and it was -39 with the windchill and after a quick transfer in Cincinnati we arrived in Sarasota at 11:15 to a balmy 79 degrees. We took full advantage of our first day (as exhausted as we were!), swimming in the ocean, the pool and building sand castles. So much fun! I'm off to bed (very early) but tomorrow's another fun filled day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mMis you already...but so glad you are having fun!
thanks for the kick in the pants on my blog. Your right, I will update tonight. I am so glad the drive was good. And what a temperature shock you had, from -39(WC)to 79. Have fun in the sun, and take lots of pictures.
Post a Comment