We're all better!!! Well, Michael and Abbey still have a little bit of a runny nose and cough but we are 98% there! Crazy how having sick kids can turn everything upside down?!? Lack of sleep is killer too!! I must admit that I loved all the extra cuddles and how they only wanted "Maman" to soothe them back to sleep at night. I know Steve liked that part too! lol!
Just finished watching Gwen Stefani on American Idol...my good God she's cool... and she's a Mom! If they don't vote that Sanjaya kid off soon I swear I'll tune out. It's Blake all the way! How pathetic! I sound like I don't have a life! (I'm a Mom of twins...so I really don't!!!)
1 comment:
I am so glad they are on the mend... and you too. Its tough being a mom and being sick, but being a mom of two sick toddlers, a grade 1/2 french immersion teacher, and being sick. What a trouper...
proud of ya, kiddo. You're starting the life of "Super" mom. So,you've done it once, now everyone is going to expect it the next time. Thanks for raising the bar for women!!!
Post a Comment