I'm DONE! My report cards are DONE! Printed and handed in! That's all the energy I have to write. I'm going to watch Amazing Race! Without any guilt!!! (haven't watched TV without the feeling that I should be working on reports in weeks!)
How do you have time to keep this up to date???? You are a wonder woman. Our Letters of Concern go out the week after the break. Staying home doing nothing for the break, I'm looking forward to it. green Machine was a blast. Fine Line placed 10 or 11th at Canadians. I think I made a good deal. Gotta run and mark. Take care
2 comments:
yipeeeeeeeeeee
How do you have time to keep this up to date???? You are a wonder woman. Our Letters of Concern go out the week after the break. Staying home doing nothing for the break, I'm looking forward to it. green Machine was a blast. Fine Line placed 10 or 11th at Canadians. I think I made a good deal. Gotta run and mark. Take care
rev
Post a Comment