Monday, December 31, 2007

Winter Wonderland!




We had the most beautiful snowfall this week! The whole family (grandparents and all) headed out enjoy it! The snowflakes were so huge and everything looked so peaceful. The pictures speak for themselves.



Would you believe this picture was just taken in the woods behind our house. One of the perks of living in the beautiful Annapolis Valley. Literally only 300 meters to the forest. LOVE IT!





There's a great little sledding hill in the trails out back as well and we had so much fun (and many laughs) sliding down. We even coaxed grand-maman down the hill once! What a fun family day!


I have a great video that you can actually hear Michael laughing the best belly laugh EVER going down the hill with grand-papa. In the back ground you can hear grand-maman screaming "Jette toi a terre Michel si tu perds controle!". It's hysterical but I can't seem to load it. I think it's too big or something?!?



I love this picture of my parents. We had such a wonderful holiday together! I'm so thankful they came to Nova Scotia to spend Christmas with us again this year! xo

5 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

we are so blessed to live here, in Peace and love... your pics are amazing and the memories for your parents with your little ones will carry them through to the next visit.

Anonymous said...

Looks like such fun! Great pictures of all of you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chantal and Steve,Just looked at your Christmas blog....oh my goodness....how beautiful! What a wonderful holiday for your parents. Truly the nicest family ever. How blessed are you for sure. Wishing you happy new years forever. Love, Aunt Germaine

SAM said...

wow from all your blog entries it looks like you have had an amazing Christmas break!! I was just laughing out loud reading what your mom was saying as your Dad and Michael were going down the hill in the sled!! hilarious!! Love your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Whew! Love the updates..you obviously had more time and access to a computer than I! I promise, that I will blog...asap...with stories of our first Christmas with Emma....we just had a wedding to go to on the 29th and were in the country...no wireless....for New Years. Keep checking, I promise it's coming!