On Friday, Steve came to school at dismissal time to say that he had made babysitting arrangements for Abbey and Michael and that we were going to Halifax to pick up our new TV and out for a non-fast food supper. (exciting in itself!!!) It was so much fun! We went to a great sushi restaurant on Spring Garden Rd and then picked up Steve's new prized possession...50 inch plasma TV. As we were setting it up, Steve remind me that if I felt the TV was too heavy and slipping to sacrifice myself (how nice!!! ha!ha!) Here's a picture of our old TV (getting ready to move downstairs).
and here's a picture of our new TV being installed.
and like that wasn't enough...Sears called to say we had an item to be picked up yesterday. I called my parents to see if they knew anything about it (and of course they did but wouldn't tell us what it was) Imagine our surprise when we discovered a new brown leather LazyBoy for our rec room downstairs YAY! It's gorgeous! Here's a picture of the LazyBoy they bought us two years ago (Abbey not included! hee!hee!)
and here's our new chair downstairs. Isnt' it awesome!! I'm a very lucky girl!
6 comments:
I'm glad that at your know how very VERY lucky you are... Good thing you have the personality to match, or we might just all hate you! hehe... Impossible! I guess there's no doubt now that your Christmas will be very merry! Congrats on the toys!
nice..........
Love the snow pics! Isn't it so much fun watching them play in the snow?? They are too cute!!!
oops...anonymous is me...ali
I am amazed at the TV....or should I say TV's. Our BIGGEST TV we own is a 32 inch, and we feel that's pretty big. Maybe we should starting getting more with the times!!
Love the chair. Its fun to give great gifts to your kids.... and its fun to have great kids to give them to.
Man alive...you are a lucky, lucky girl! Cute pics of Abbey in the chairs and that is a serious t.v....enjoy it...I currently share the same enthusiasm over my new central vac...how sad is that? Rest assured, my house is damn clean!
Post a Comment