I LOVE Snow Days!!! I especially love them when it turns out to be beautiful outside and I can enjoy it with Abbey and Michael. With all the work going on downstairs while we finish the basement it was nice to get out and get away from it for a while. (SOO much dust! Ugh!)
I love this picture of Abbey in the freshly fallen snow. I must have taken 10 pictures of the kids playing this morning and they all have the "fake smile" going ...BUT I took a totally candid one of Abbey when she fell over and it's my favourite. Go figure?!?
We had so much fun...making snowmen, shovelling and having a snow ball fight. Then we came in and enjoyed hot chocolate and a fun lunch! Amazing how many cool things you can do when you are not on a time line! hee!hee!
Hope everyone is enjoying their day as much as I am! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! (to quote my cousin Claire...love you xo!)
8 comments:
mmmmmmm...what's the black squiggly stuff that you're feeding your kids?
They sure are cute!
I am housecleaning on my day off...how lucky am I?
Chantal! Sooo much fun! We have a snow day too but sadly, I don't have little darlings to share it with. I do have my Stella though and what a perfect day to catch up on holiday baking, Christmas card writing, and of course... KNITTING!! lol.
Glad you're enjoying your day!
kelly
It's Fruit to Go Squiggles Silly Jill! lol!
Gotta love snow days...even with Emma, and on mat leave it's friggin' hilarious to plop her in the snow...in her michelin man outfit and shovel...I look forward to the days she is Abbey and Michael's age to really have a ball...remember you, Craig and I trying to build the biggest snowman ever....every year...Craig pushing the ginormous snowball? Good times back on Antler...now we live through our kiddies..hugs to you all!
I soooo loved my snow day too. While I wrapped gifts for my baby girl, to mail away, I was reminded of snow days years ago when they were home and they played outside (without me... brrr)while I made cookies inside. Daddy was usually home on snow days too, so he did the playing outside....
Chantal..you are such an awesome mom!!! You enjoy your kids so much!! Do they ever get on your nerves? come on...ever?
I too was wondering what that squiggly stuff was at the top of their plates...I thought it was chocolate icing or something!!! lol
Love it!!!!
Hi Chantal: I finally got to see your twins....what a nice looking boy and girl.
I wish you all a Merry christmas and all the best for 2008.
Nana Cowick (Ali's grandmother)
Post a Comment