Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008 Everyone!

Happy New Year Everyone! I can't believe we are already in 2008! Where does the time go? Tomorrow is back to reality for me. First day of school 2008! I've had such a wonderful holiday that I can't really complain...but I will! ha!ha! Everyone in Ontario is off until January 8th BOO!

Well, the snow is STILL coming down in Nova Scotia. I feel like I'm living inside a snow globe that someone won't stop shaking!!! What a waste of two perfectly good snow days!!! lol!




I had a great last day with my babies today. We always have to much fun in the snow! Our kids LOVE being outside and they are always so cute with their pink little cheeks!

All the best to you all in 2008! Hope it's filled with lots of love, health and happiness! xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love to see Abbie pulling Steve AND Michael! LOL

Happy New Year to you!