
There's nothing quite like hearing "All schools in Kings County - Annapolis Regional School Board are closed" first thing in the morning to get you in a great mood! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job but I also LOVE bonus time with Abbey and Michael! Today we decided to make our own
PlayDoh! The fact that we have a whole set of
PlayDoh containers in the craft drawer is besides the point. Making it together is much more FUN!

Here's some pictures of our fun little project this morning! :-)


Here's the non-cooking PlayDoh recipe....
1 cup of flour
1 cup of boiling water
2 tbsp cream of tartar
1/2 cup of oil
food colouring
Mix and knead together and have fun!
We sure did!
Okay so that took 45 minutes...what's next?!?
hee!
hee! Unfortunately it's WAY too windy to go outside! Maybe we'll venture out to the post office to mail Christmas cards! (I know it's brutal that I haven't sent them yet!) Better late then never right?!?
6 comments:
Hi! Wow! Another Snow Day! How very lucky! We've only had the one so far!
I left a response comment for you on my blog; check it out! Have a great week! Kelly
Hi Chantal and Steve,Love your new chair and your new t.v. But Abbey and Michael are the most lovable of all. How cute are they. Abbey sure loves the new chair judging from the look on her face. How patient are you to make play-do with them. I have to admit I never took the time to do that. How lucky are those children to have you. It will soon be Christmas and your parents will be back with you. I'm sure you will all have a wonderful time. Will be thinking of you all. Love, Aunt Germaine xxxxoooo
Loving our second snow day too!!!!
Oh the good old days of "yehaaa school is closed, its a snow day!!" No such thing here... as a matter of fact we have had but one "no buses running today" day however the schools do remain open... I am very happy for you but extremely jealous at the same time.
Hope all is well... great chair, wonderful tv!! Great christmas... already!!!
silly question..but what the heck is cream of tartar??? Ali
Hello Chantal- I'm finally leaving a comment! Loved our snow day and it seems like just yesterday that I was making the same uncooked playdoh with my kids - now they are23 and 21 - enjoy your babes because the time flies so quickly!
Love the new chair - you are one lucky girl, but the fact that you acknowledge that is a credit to your parents - they raised a good one!!!
Glad you got those beautiful hand-stamped cards in the mail - they are too pretty not to send.
Merry Christmas,
Luv ya,
Debbie
Post a Comment