Sunday, December 23, 2007

1 more sleep...

until my parents arrive! yay! I can't wait! It's been nice having a few days off before their arrival to get things ready. First, the house needed to be cleaned (damn that cleaning lady who got posted! Ugh). Second, haircuts (there will be tons of pictures taken in the next 48 hours!)Then all the laundry to be finished (if not my Mom would do it and I'd rather spend the time with her then watching her do chores!) and finally cooking (no I'm not joking...I learned 2 new recipes which I prepared today...and they are actually good!). Not to mention gift shopping, grocery shopping, wrapping, all the while entertaining three year old twins! I'm not complaining...I'm loving every minute of it!
Here's a picture I took this afternoon of the kids in their sled. Steve took them for a walk in the forest and then slidding on the hill out back while Mommy concentrated in the kitchen (I'm new to this cooking thing! lol! and he wants to encourage it!!!!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Chantal looks like you were all set. Can't wait to hear how the morning went! I am just downloading all of my pics and then I will update my blog.
Your stockings are so cute!!!