Sunday, April 8, 2007

Winter Wonderland!

We woke up to a Winter Wonderland this morning! So much for global warming eh?!? We got totally dumped on...about 2 feet worth! Crazy!!! There's so much snow that church was cancelled. Can you believe it?!? No church services on Easter Sunday! (sad really)

Luckily, the Easter bunny was able to make it through all the snow. Watching Abbey and Michael looking for Easter eggs was priceless. Abbey was literally running through the house. They were so excited! It's only 11:30 and they've already eaten WAY, WAY too much chocolate. Putting them down for their nap should be interesting. I know Steve and I will have no problem falling asleep! lol!

After much rummaging (and a desperate call to Donna for other contacts), I finally found the phone number to Mr Plow. There's just so much snow and the wind is horrible too...so we decided to call in back-up.

Nonetheless, Happy Easter wishes to everyone! xo

1 comment:

mickermoodles said...

Happy Easter! THankyou for being a part of the hunt :)!!