Monday, April 9, 2007

Hot Cross Buns!

A lot of people wrote to me (not on my blog b/c no one ever leaves me comments except for Donna...note frustration!lol!) wanting to see Michael in his backwards Bob The Builder underwear. Well here it is!

Could that butt be any cuter?!? LOVE all the dimples! hee!hee! It was hard to keep him still to take the picture...he didn't understand why I didn't want him to smile and say "cheese". Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, what a cute butt!!! Is that dad's dimples or mom's?!?! Hope the potty training is going well and if not at least the undies are cute
M:)

Anonymous said...

cute butt! Too bad they grow up. Good luck selling your house. I finally meet you and you are moving.

Anonymous said...

Cute bum!!! We will show him the picture when he is 16!!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute bum...he will hate that you posted this someday down the road....

LOL
J.

Donna's chitchat said...

I am visitor 1200..... yipeee

cute little bummmmmmm

Anonymous said...

OMG how funny is that! I love it! How is the whole PT going? I am starting to think about it with Lauren but haven't got the nerve yet. I bought the cute undies...just waiting for mat leave to begin so i have the time to focus on it!

BYW - I a fully agree that the masters should be a one day event. I can imagine Shawn and Steve were exactly the SAME! haha!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady!

I can't get over how big he's getting! Love the underoos!

Cousin Kelly

Anonymous said...

Cute pic...love the weekly updates- Thought I might get some bonus points for being the only "angel" to respond. But I think Carolyn beat me to it!
Oh well...keep the posts up- good to hear what's going on
take care
"Barr"

Donna's chitchat said...

cute cheeks!