Ok, this is not Chantal... its Donna... and the lesson is....never give out your password to your Blog...or anything for that matter.
This is wishing Chantilly a Happy Birthday and pointing out to everyone that I have installed some links to my and Jill's blogs. You will see them to the right of this, at the top of the "info" section. You will totally enjoy my blog for today.... since it is Chantal's Birthday.
Happy Birthday Chantal and don't forget to change your password
dp
8 comments:
Happy birthday honey!!! At 8:55 a.m. , our little ray of sunshine was born. It was indeed the best day of our lives. Donna's words about you were so touching .You are indeed a poster child for "only child family". Hope your day is great and can't wait to talk to you tonight> We love you.
Mom and dad
For the love of God this is the third time I have tried to leave this!
Happy Birthday Chantal! The pictures on your friend's website were adorable and reminded me of our days together back on Antler. Remember your 13th birthday in the limo heading to Hurley's for supper? Such fun! You are truly a remarkable woman and I hope your day is spectacular!
Thank you for replying to my new blog....so exciting, you've got me hooked!
Shelley
Happy Birthday Chantal!!
If you didn't know that you were special to everyone at Kingston School, you must realize it now after seeing Donna's happy birthday tribute to you!!!
You will be sooooooooo missed when you return to Ontario!
Debbie
Dear Birthday "Twin"
Hope you had a happy day!
J.
Bonne fĂȘte, ma belle. I hope you had a great one.
P.S. Trenton is definitely close to Toronto! WHOO WHOO!
Miss you,
Tara
Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy....
Happy Birthday toooooo
YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
Kelly xo
Happy Belated Chantal! :) Hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!
Lisa :)
ok, Chantal.... blog please.... I see you 20 times a day, and I still want a blog from you more than once every two weeks!!!!!
Post a Comment