Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spring Cleaning!

The beautiful weather has arrived and that means NO MORE PROCRASTINATING on getting our Spring cleaning jobs done! Ugh! The whole weekend was dedicated to raking, washing windows, putting away winter clothing, cleaning the garage, turning over the flower beds, etc. Everyone was busy...check out Abbey's cute gardening gloves! Too funny! I should have worn the gloves..I got a huge blister!!! Busy and very productive weekend...but tiring! No naps all weekend...you know how I love my naps!



Saturday night, my friend Lynn had a farewell party for my former principal. So sad...she was really fantastic but she got a great promotion and is now working at the Board. Our new principal is a man. It's my first time working for a MAN! I wonder if it will be any different?!? Anyway, he seems really nice but he has big shoes to fill...Heather was very good!

The weather just keeps getting better!!! It's perfect right now....sunny, warm and no bugs! Paradise!!! I'm loving it!

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

We were all doing the same yardwork this weekend. Fun, and so energizing to see the new growth.

see you tomorrow.... for sure...

Donna's chitchat said...

Did I tell you that I hate FACEBOOK. Everyone is wasting too much time on Facebook, and not blogging......