Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter break...

I am loving being off work for 4 straight days. So much FUN! I've had such an awesome time with the kids and Steve. Yesterday Steve made deeeelicious omeletts for breakfast and an even more deeeeeeeelicious roast beef dinner. Yorkshire Pudding and everything! The first time my Mother-In-Law, Ann, made Yorkshires for me, the total Frenchie that I am, I thought I was getting dessert. I had never tasted them before?!? Now they are my favourite thing about roast beef dinners. Yummy!

The snow continues coming down here on the East Coast. Check out these before and after pictures. We went to bed on Saturday with it looking like the picture on the left and woke up Sunday morning to what's on the right. Crazy!!!!
















We had a blast outside today playing in the snow and shoveling. It's quite nice out at 4 degrees. While the kids were busy playing in the backyard and Steve was shoveling the back deck, I picked up a snowball and threw it at him...of course I missed and I knew that hit OR miss I was going to get it. I totally got tackled into the deep snow and was laughing hysterically but Michael & Abbey were not impressed. Michael kept yelling "ArrĂȘte Daddy!" and Abbey was saying "Non, non!" It was cute...my protectors indeed!!!
Well it's NAP TIME again. Gotta love naps!!!

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

Nice to see the "For Sale" sign is buried. I arranged for the heavy snow... what a great way to turn off potential buyers. Sadly, it only snowed in your subdivision.

Way to traumatize the kids...daddy beating up mommy in the front yard. Great for bringing the value of the neighbourhood down even lower!! Way to go.... now your thinkin!!!