Sunday, July 25, 2010

Year One = OVER!!!

I'm officially one year closer to being a Master of Education! LOL!  Every single day I questioned what the hell I was doing to myself, my kids, my family but now that it's over...it wasn't so bad! The heat was brutal but the professor and course content was really great so overall it was a good experience. It totally helped that Abbey and Michael were as content as can be at Kim's house with their friends Christina and Catherine.
Here's where I spent the first three weeks of my vacation... 
Happy Lauren and good ol' Brian working through break time! lol!

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

congrats on completing a whole year. You are a wonder woman, truly... with two kids, full time job (and I mean FULL time... 10 hours a day), hubby with full time work, and unpredictable schedule.. and you pulled it off... I think things will be easier next year, with the kids being more comfortable with school, and this being your second year with P/1... lets hope anyway. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Anonymous said...

I made TWO of your posts?! I'm moving up in the world! Hehe
BB