Monday, July 26, 2010

Art Camp!

While I was taking my summer courses, Abbey did a one week Art Camp from 9 to 11 am. The Art Teacher was a former colleague of mine, Mme Josee. Having taught with her I new her artistic flair and was anxious to enroll Abbey in her classes. Mme. Josee didn't disappoint!!! Abbey had a FANTASTIC week! On the last day of Art Camp, they did "une exposition d'art" to show off their creations. My professor very graciously allowed me to slip out of class so I could be there and see Abbey's work on display. Here's a picture of what my little Picasso created...

So much fun! Michael says he wants to join next year as well! 

3 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

absolutely beautiful artwork. I am so glad Abby enjoyed her week!

Anonymous said...

WOW, wow, wow....I can't believe your little 5 year old painted these pictures. Fantastic work Abbey!! What a fun summer activity!

M:)

SAM said...

WOW those peices of ART are fabulous!!