Saturday, July 17, 2010

Grand-maman to the Rescue!

Abbey has nightmares about coyotes. Michael has nightmares about falling off his bike. I have nightmares about Dr Katharine Bowlby! She was my Research Seminar professor for my last Masters course! The assignments she gave us were enough to give you nightmares! I have NEVER worked so hard in any university course in my life!!!  So needless to say...the course, plus report cards, plus end of the year craziness, plus Steve being away = I NEED MY MOMMY!!! 
Having my Mom around makes everything better. It's like living in a hotel. You leave your room in shambles and you come back to it neat and tidy! Hahaha! I was able to get everything done and not have a nervous breakdown so needless to say I was very thankful for her help! 
Here are a few pictures of my Mom with Abbey and Michael! They were so happy to have her visit as well! I've said this a million times before but "Oh how I wish we could live closer together!!!"










While I worked away my Mom played, cooked, cleaned, sang and taught all the neighbourhood kids a new game and bouncing ball song. She's amazing! The last picture shows how they ended each day. Cuddled up in bed with a good book! Merci Maman! You saved the day again!!!

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

Luckiest Grammama in the world!

Angelene said...

Thank goodness for Moms!