Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fab "FORE"!

Steve loves golf! Michael LOVES golf! Abbey likes it...and well we all know how I feel about it! LOL! but it is a really great family sport so I am as supportive as I can be about it. Friday night we all decided to go play 9 holes at Paragon after supper. Steve and the kids have been out together half a dozen times already this year but this was my first time out. We had a blast! 
Michael enjoys driving the cart. Here are my boys sooo happy to be on the golf course!

Here's my power hitter!
Here's me being Abbey's caddie.

My little golfing cuties! 
I hate to admit it but I'm actually looking forward to going again! 

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

I am so glad that daddy takes the kids golfing. What a fun sport to learn when you are so young. I figure thats why I suck big time at it, because I was late 20's before I even tried it. I hate not being good at something so therefore.... I just don't golf. I am glad your family enjoys it!

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see you all out together being active and in the fresh air. I agree with DP. You can not start this sport too early. Grandpa was 12 years and he is a very good golfer. Grandma was in her 40's and she is not so good. Keep it up guys.
Love
Grandma & Grandpa