was going on upstairs....this....
was going on downstairs!!! We had "popcorns" (as Michael calls it) and watched Land Before Time. Tons of fun and a good way to pass the time while the boys were "playing" upstairs.
I got all comfy too. Here's me cuddled on the couch with our "Big Jean" quilt. My cousin Claire MADE it for me for our wedding. It's one of my most prized possessions because although she's an expert quilter now, this was her first big project! It's HUGE and so so warm! I just love it!
It was a great start to the weekend! This morning, we had gymnastics and I'm so sad I didn't bring my camera because they let the kids play with the Rhythmic Gymnastics ribbons. It was priceless! I'm so happy with the program and the fact that both kids love it!
P.S. You'll notice that Steve has a beard in most of the recent pictures (yuck!) but it's Winter Carnival here on the Base and if you make a donation to charity you don't have to shave and being that in the military you MUST be clean shaven everyday ...this have been quite a treat for him. I'm not sure who hates in more...me or the kids! lol!
4 comments:
You must love having the basement to escape to now. I love the pic of the kids and their popcorns, and the intense look on Micheal's face. He has the "TV/Guy" stare down just perfect. You can tell he was totally focused on the movie when you snapped the pic!!
hahahah You always seem to have sooo much fun!! Love the quilt!! I have a favorite quilt too!!
Your kids are too cute!! Always love seeing the pics of them exploring new things!! : )
Okay, is that the couch from 23 Antler? refinished?
Second, I agree, I hate the beard! Cam grows one every now and then and his comes in what some people call "nice and thick"...but I hate it...I am all for the scruff or clean shaven...beards make them look old!
And...I finally blogged...sorry to deprive you for so long...hugs, me
I always wanted to make a jean quilt too....(Never quilted before so it never happened!!)
Did the kids take the pic of you on the couch?
Post a Comment