Abbey and Michael LOVE bath time! As soon as I start running the water, they run around getting so excited!
Every night before bath they do a naked parade...they take off all their clothes and run downstairs singing "Tout nu" "Tout nu" so Steve can make a big deal about it. They squeal with laughter! It's hysterical!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Emma gets pretty excited when she hears the water...once the diaper is off...she's rolling over to bee-line it around the room....it's pretty funny, but I have to say, I wasn't thinking it was so cute when I found a "wet" spot on my carpet! Little Monkey! Nonetheless, I love how she gets so excited for tubby time!
some of my fondest memories, as well as dreaded memories. One of my kids was a total nut in the tub and loved every minute, the other hated getting her hair washed so that put a damper on the whole tub fun... we had to promise not to wash her hair before she could relax! tub time!!!!
some of my fondest memories, as well as dreaded memories. One of my kids was a total nut in the tub and loved every minute, the other hated getting her hair washed so that put a damper on the whole tub fun... we had to promise not to wash her hair before she could relax! tub time!!!!
Michael and Abbey are so cute, I love the picture with the bubbles all around them. Three is the best age, so much fun. Bath time is such a great time at my house too. For me and the kids, for me because they go to bed after and I get to relax!! For them because they get one more chance to play. M:)
My kids are at the age of showers!! Olivia still loves a nice warm bath from time to time, but Brayden is a shower man mostly. The problem is, is that now they have discovered the excuses why they don't need a shower...like I just had one yesterday...or I have to take one tomorrow because of hockey...or I do not want to get my hair wet... I bought shower caps for Olivia so she doesn't have to get her hair wet everytime. (It is mostly an ear thing with Olivia, she goes NUTS if she gets water in her ears) I bought silicone ear plugs and they were great until she lost one at the wandlyn pool.
6 comments:
Emma gets pretty excited when she hears the water...once the diaper is off...she's rolling over to bee-line it around the room....it's pretty funny, but I have to say, I wasn't thinking it was so cute when I found a "wet" spot on my carpet! Little Monkey! Nonetheless, I love how she gets so excited for tubby time!
some of my fondest memories, as well as dreaded memories. One of my kids was a total nut in the tub and loved every minute, the other hated getting her hair washed so that put a damper on the whole tub fun... we had to promise not to wash her hair before she could relax! tub time!!!!
some of my fondest memories, as well as dreaded memories. One of my kids was a total nut in the tub and loved every minute, the other hated getting her hair washed so that put a damper on the whole tub fun... we had to promise not to wash her hair before she could relax! tub time!!!!
Michael and Abbey are so cute, I love the picture with the bubbles all around them. Three is the best age, so much fun.
Bath time is such a great time at my house too. For me and the kids, for me because they go to bed after and I get to relax!! For them because they get one more chance to play.
M:)
My kids are at the age of showers!! Olivia still loves a nice warm bath from time to time, but Brayden is a shower man mostly. The problem is, is that now they have discovered the excuses why they don't need a shower...like I just had one yesterday...or I have to take one tomorrow because of hockey...or I do not want to get my hair wet...
I bought shower caps for Olivia so she doesn't have to get her hair wet everytime. (It is mostly an ear thing with Olivia, she goes NUTS if she gets water in her ears) I bought silicone ear plugs and they were great until she lost one at the wandlyn pool.
We love bath time at our house too!!!
The boys love bubbles and putting every water toy they can find in the tub!!!!
So much fun!
xo
Post a Comment