Sunday, January 6, 2008

Snow Kisses!

Don't really feel up to blogging today...both kids are sick. Spent yesterday morning at the Hospital in Middleton Ugh! Not my idea of fun! Thought I'd post a cute picture of Abbey and Michael kissing in the snow...pre-flu bug! It makes me happy! and this sleep deprived Mom needs happy right now ha!ha!

3 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

I hope you get some sleep tonight. Poor babies and poor mom and dad. That is the yucky part of winter... colds and flu

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of your beautiful babes...got to love those happy moments!!!
Miss seeing you - hopefully we can get back together again soon.
Debbie

by the way - loved your story about your 'special friend' - I can picture those boots flying up to the ceiling!!! sounds like you handled it all very well - hope today was a better day for you!

Anonymous said...

Chantal- have I told you before how much I love your blog! Your kids are just adorable. It seems like just yesterday you were prego with them. It makes me so happy to see how much abbey and michael enjoy each others company!! :)

Elyss