Abbey
snuck into bed with us last night around 3 a.m. and about an hour later I was woken up by her shouting "Non
merci!" with her arms straight up in the air beside me. I have no clue what she was dreaming about but it's nice to know she's polite...even in her dreams! :-)
2 comments:
Awwww... too cute!
I fell asleep one night cuddling with Noah. I woke up in the middle of the night to "Mommy! I DON'T LIKE when you and Daddy are giants!" I looked over and noticed he was still asleep, but I asked him what made him think Daddy and I were giants. "Because when you have big eyes." And off to dreamland he went again.
:)
I just got caught up on your blog today, so I will comment on all the postings at once!!!
My husband too had the dream of a little back yard rink at our old house! We set up the boards, the tarp was laid and the water filled!!! first sign of 1/2 ass ice the kids ran outside and jumped all over it....crap! ruined!!! didn't really matter because the next day it was +10. We never had one skate on it, and just marked up our lawn!!! It has to be a good winter for that! The past few days have been nice and chilly! The movie night idea has been a favorite part of our week with the kids on Friday nights. We have been doing that for several years now! In the summer we don't do it because we are outside a lot, but when the weather gets chilly it is fun to all snuggle up and enjoy a film.My kids don't usually drink pop but some Friday nights with their treat they are allowed to have one of those chubby drinks from the super store. They are a milder version of pop with funny names like wacky watermelon, coton candy etc.... I loved when my kids were three. How do you get them back there?
Do your kids only speak french?
Post a Comment