Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rainbow Riders Gymnastics!





Saturday mornings are usually gymnastics day but yesterday they had a big competition there so... Sunday was gymnastics day this week! It's such a blast! I had to take a picture of Abbey in her warm-up suit.(sponsored by Paquin & Associates hee!hee!) It's adorable on her!





I swear I'm not being a biased Mom but Abbey is a natural gymnast! I know, I know...you're thinking I've turned into one of "those" Moms ha!ha! but she is so darn good at all the different stations. It's so well set up and Abbey and Michael are both really enjoying it!

I took some pictures today. There's a lot more of Abbey but that's just because Michael is such a wild man running from station to station that it's easier to take pics of Abbey.





On the balance beam and uneven bars...




Check out the big muscles!!! Abbey just LOVES her bodysuit. She wants to sleep in it!







Go Moose Go! lol!

Abbey learned "bum drops" on the trampoline this week! This picture truly captures how much fun gymnastics is! I swear before our 12 weeks of classes are through I'm going to take a turn jumping on the trampoline! Rainbow Riders Gymnastics Club Rules!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great program!
Did you know that Linda Naugler (cafeteria at Kingston) is married to the head coach?

I wish that I could be there to see you on the trampoline!!! I think there will be a few laughs on that day!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I vaguely recollect being counselled out of gymnastics for not wanting to hang upside-down...I often wonder if Emma will enjoy gymnastics in when her time comes! If so...I will be showing all the jiberonies at Corona that I CAN hang upside down!