They had popcorn for the first time and they loved it! (I'm sure I read in a parenting book that you shouldn't give kids under age 3 popcorn...maybe I'm mistaken but I waited nonetheless?!?) They say the word "popcorn" so darn cute with their little French accents! hee!hee! I loved my bonus day home with them! More shoveling, making snow angels, and of course walking through the woods out back. We have so much fun sledding (and Mommy gets a good workout too!) Here's a picture to commemorate the occasion!
Ratatouille got two thumbs up! Sorry grand-papa for the choice of PJ's on Michael! :-(
4 comments:
I loved that movie, my sis and I took Emily last summer, on Emily's visit to Nova Scotia. How fun for the kids to watch a movie together with popcorn and drinks. What will be the next movie?
We had a tough time with movies cause Michelle would often leave the room if anything scary was about to happen. She didn't give the movie a chance... she would decide who was the villian in the first few minutes and then escape the room, every time the villian was remotely going to come on the screen. She is 21, and just told us she went to a scary show with her friends and hid behind her hands the entire movie and was creeped out for two days after, and even scare herself so bad in her own shower she refused to shower the next day.!!! So....I have no recommendations for the next movie, cause apparently they were all scary when she was little (except Babe, that one was ok). She was a big fan of of some Princess movie about a white swan.. can't remember the name of it but she watched it no less than 200 times!
You have been a busy little blogger!! Must be all that time off. Gotta love snow days!! Michael and Abbey look so cute getting ready to watch the movie. My kids loved it as well. I think I waited until JD was 3 before giving him popcorn but Soph was a little younger. Wanting to be like her big bro.
I love Abbey's hair it is getting so long. They are as cute as ever. Can't wait to see them again. Play date soon?
M:)
ahhhhh movies....they are so cute...and the French accents....CUTE!! Movie nights are beaucoup de FUN!!
Kianah got Ratatouille for x-mas and loves it. She also noticed that her and Abbey have the same PJ's...connected accross the miles. I will have to get some Toronto PJs for Tysei, sorry Mike. Maybe I will have better luck than with the Senators outfit.
Post a Comment