Friday, June 4, 2010

Supper Conversation...

Kids say the funniest things. Here's a sample of tonight's dinner conversation.

Abbey: Who loves me?
Steve and I: I do!
Michael: I do too!
Abbey: A lot of people love me!
Michael: It's important to love yourself too.
Abbey: Oh I love myself a lot!

They say the cutest things.
A few minutes later as we are contemplating going to Abbey and Michael's school dance...this is NOT so cute!

me: Are you excited to go to the school dance tonight?
Abbey: Are you going to come too Daddy?
Steve: Do you want me to come?
Michael: Yes but I think you should stay home and have a rest instead because you work hard.
me: What the ?!?!?
Steve: laughing....
me: Who do you think works harder? Mommy or Daddy?
Michael: Daddy for sure...he knows all about airplanes.

Why is it the Daddy always gets the glory!!! FOR THE LOVE!!!
Off to the dance I go!!!

3 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

ARGGGGGGGGG

That drives me nuts!!

Kelly Bannister said...

It figures.... guess you better become a pilot then! :)

Anonymous said...

It's always the way, we have the same problem in my house. Disney land dad, and mom is well...just mom!! Maybe you need to go away more...they wouldn't last long without you, lol!

Love the little conversation!

M:)