Sunday, June 27, 2010

Off To The Races!!

Twice a year there are motorcross races in Kingston. Michael loves going to see the bikes and watch the racers fly over the jumps. This year grand-papa and grand-maman were here so they joined us. Here's Abbey perched on grand-papa's shoulders with Michael watching the action beside them. (You can even catch a little glimpse of Lauren in the tower!!)

Now like I said before grand-maman joined us...Burberry coat and all! Hmmmm..."one of these things is not like the other!!!" bahahahaha! Love you Mom! You were a good sport to come out! I promise I won't make you go again! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like something for the boys to enjoy. Your mom was a good sport to go for Michael. I should take Jackson some time or maybe wait until Jason gets back and he can go. lol

M :)