Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hip Hop Cuties!!!

Abbey LOVES her Hip Hop dance classes at Danxpress! She practices all the time and couldn't wait until the year end recital. At the last practice, Miss Rebecka told us to have the children's hair and make-up done as well as have their costume on before arriving at the auditorium. Make-up?!?   Yikes...all I own is mascara, blush and lip gloss! On the day of the recital I rummaged through every drawer in my bathroom looking for something resembling foundation!!! I knew my Mom must have given me some in my stocking at some point in my life!! I was successful in my search but I bet Abbey was the only 5 year old wearing Clarins Age Defying SPF 15 foundation LOL! It did the trick for the recital though! 

Here are a few pictures of my little dancing queen before leaving for Horton High.























In starting positions on stage...big lights, packed auditorium!! So exciting!!!

They did two songs; Let's Dance, Let's Shout by Shaggy and Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. Here's a video of the second one...Abbey's friend Sophie is in this too (Can you see her Mary?) Enjoy! Abbey's on the far right in the video.




5 comments:

Kelly said...

SOOOO frikin' cute!! Abby was bang on and the bestest little dancer there!! Way to go Abby!!

Anonymous said...

I love this so much, they are just adorable!! Yes, I do see Sophie. Thanks for taking the video of this dance. Can't wait to sign them up again in September.

Angelene said...

Very cute! Her poses before leaving home are great!

Anonymous said...

Abbey,
Grandma & Grandpa were so proud of you when we watched your dance video. We loved the song, your outfits and your group. You remembered all your routine and did a perfect job. I know that you practised hard and it paid off. You are a natural talent and your performance was excellent. I like to watch the video often. It makes me happy. Keep up the good work.

Love

Grandma & Grandpa

Kelly Bannister said...

That was awesome! What a cutie. :) Noah & Julia sure share their love of dancing too! :)