Anyhow, Steve was a third of the way through shoveling our driveway when he decided we needed a snow blower...NOW!!! Off he went right then and there to Sears and purchased one! Here a picture of him and his new baby!!! He's grinning from ear to ear!

7 comments:
so cute... does he need my house number or does he know where I live.
lol, boys and their toys!
Love the snowblower...he will be the most popular guy on the street now (in case he wasn't already)
Debbie
Good for you Stephen!!!You deserve it!
Chantal, Denis did the exact same thing the 2nd winter that we were in Greenwood. Now here we do not have much snow and it sits in our garage. Although Denis gets it out to play with it once in awhile. Sometimes when we have a "BIG" snowstorm (10 cm) he gets it out and I stand in the window and laugh! Boys!! :0)
Look at the smile on his face. Fun or what!
I love it!! He does look happy, it's worth at least a massage and pedi for you no?
Post a Comment