Sunday, January 10, 2010

Move Over Hannah Montana!

Abbey got a Hannah Montana outfit for Christmas from Santa. It was her favourite gift by FAR! Michael received a Grave Digger Monster Truck and Monster Jam Movie. Here they are enjoying their favourite gifts...at the same time...Christmas day! So funny! By the way...pink socks NOT included in the Hannah Montana kit! teehee!

9 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

amazing. She definitely gets her moves from you !

Donna's chitchat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tdp said...

too adorable! I think I have seen some of those moves before...at a local arena maybe?!!

GailM. said...

What a cute video. I tell my grandkids that I'm going to show these little type of videos at their wedding. They laugh and ham it up all the more... Just wait, just wait. It'll be fun to watch later too, like when she's 13... .ha ha

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Sophie and I had fun watching Abbey dance, and Sophie thinks her outfit is SOOO cool :P
I think she has your moves, heehee.
M:)

Anonymous said...

SO-OOOOOO cute! Move over Hannah Montana---Here's comes Abbey!!!She definitely has familiar family moves.

Mick said...

OH wow I love this so much! :) Boys and girls are so different but so equally cute. I love her dance moves, I feel like that was me with Backstreet boys and Spice girls hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Definitivement ta fille :)
T

Angelene said...

Very cute! Love the star jumps! So nice to see you had a great Christmas.