This is Donna blogging. That's right, I broke into her blogspot account and I am telling you all the things she is not blogging about.
1. The kids birthdays... party was a GLOW IN THE DARK bowling party, with lots of kids and an awesome cake x 2
2. Being so sick with H1N1 that she missed an entire week of school!
3. Being a super mom yesterday, making pancakes for breakfast, making Shepard's pie for supper while Abby made banana chocolate chip muffins ALL BY HERSELF (which were really yummy, too), she also washed the kitchen floor... which apparently she does almost every night... frig, i wash my kitchen floor like once every two months.... and she did other things yesterday, but I can't remember.. .but man, oh , man.. mother of two 5 year olds, and Steve left for like 2 days or something and she is cooking and cleaning... wow..
4. going to Trenton and Ottawa for Xmas.... like so cool.
5. Pregnant with baby number 3.. and its not twins. Ok, that was a lie. She isn't pregnant, and never will be, boo hoo.
So, Chantal. This is what happens when you don't blog for like 25 days. enough, already. Why the frig are you washing your floor every night, when you could be blogging.
Get the hint!! oh, and thanks for making Fajitas for supper tonight, and having leftovers for me. Oh, there, see, another amazing thing she has done. Like Christmas concert mayhem all day today, and she goes home and makes something really cool for supper, and is bringing leftovers for lunch tomorrow.!!!
k, by for now, and perhaps you should change your password!
Donna
8 comments:
Hey Chantal. I can't believe that Donna outed you. And here we thought that things were just really really quiet for you at this time of year. But we should have known better. I was excited thinking that baby # 3 was on the way. But boo hoo, Donna was only making that up. She's a bad one. you know, she never even bought me a birthday present last year. So I'd razzzz her about that if I were you.
And it's her birthday tomorrow, isn't it? You know, she is over 50 and she's so forgetful lately. Except when it's things that other people shouldn't forget.
Chantal, I bought my sister an amazing birthday gift last June. Sadly, neither of us can remember what it was. But I am sure it was spectacular! Oh, and she is older than me, so if I am over 50, you know she is way over 50.
Donna you crack me up!! Love that you have taken over Chantal's blog. Can you do the same for me...I'm so far behind. I will try to blog tonight.
Mary
Bahahahahaha - well done, Donna!
Jill
Way to go Donna! I have been wondering what exciting things have been happening in Chantal's life and now I feel caught up on all of her news!
Perhaps this could become a way for you to not blog in the new year - use a pseudonym or become someone else's blogger! just a thought - hee hee!
Debbie
ok.... blog already... or I will! and delete that stupid junk mail. I got all excited when I saw you had another comment...
oh, and I bought my sister a really nice cooking magazine subscription... called Cooks Illustrated! She just remembered, because she got one in the mail today...
Post a Comment