Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Birthday Celebration!

Abbey and Michael turned "5" November 16th! I can't believe it's already been FIVE years since I gave birth to them! Time flies when you're having fun! :-)
Every year as I'm planning their birthday party I think..."why oh why did I give birth in November?!" For the rest of my life amidst report card madness I will be sending out invitations and hosting birthday parties! oye! But this year..no report cards to worry about 'cause I was too sick with H1N1! For the love!! Nonetheless the party was super FUN!
We hired the cutest, most out-going and talented cake maker ever...Michelle! but she actually made cupcakes! AMAZING cupcakes...made this Mommy look really good! lol!

Here she is displaying her art! Michael wanted chocolate cupcakes with blue icing and she placed sugar cookie on top to look like a hockey puck with hockey sticks across the middle. (look closely you can see them...the sticks and icing match! LOVE it!) Abbey wanted vanilla cupcakes with pink icing...now the "piece de resistance" was the chocolate butterflies Michelle made (that's right...made!) to place on the top of them!







We had the party at the bowling alley. It was a Glow-Bowl game and the kids loved it! We had 14 kids and they were all so well behaved. Here are Abbey and Michael right before they blew out their candles!
Make a wish!!!




Here's Michael and his school buddy Cedric opening a gift!











Here's Abbey with her best "school" friend Victoria.
















Here's a pic of the gang...pictures were hard because of the Glow lighting but you can still see the big smiles! Fun was had by all!
P.S. Thanks to Donna for getting my blogging groove back!

4 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

try having birthday parties a week before christmas. Ugh... The Glow bowling was an awesome idea. I wish I had done a bowling party for my kids. I don't think it was invented way back in the dark ages....
did you have like 15 kids there.. .wow... I can't imagine but you do that every day at school and more.. thanks for blogging by the way....

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I can't believe I missed the cup cakes. Did you save me one ;)
Michale and Abbey look so happy in the pictures, what a great party. Now, how will you top that!
M:)

Anonymous said...

sorry...Michael :P

Mick said...

I LOVE the pictures :) Finallllyyy blogging again hehehe with some encouragement of course.