I bursted out laughing!!! Crazy how their little minds work eh?!?
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Our Brick-less House!
Steve and the kids have a story that only they read together...The Three Little Pigs. Steve does all the voices and scares them silly with his booming "Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in!" voice. It's so funny to hear them carrying on. Abbey and Michael get absolutely giddy with excitement. Over the months, Michael has become quite concerned that we don't have any bricks on our house. Bricks are an anomaly in Nova Scotia really. We only have one house on our street that has it. Anyway the reason I'm telling you all this is the other day I overheard Michael and Abbey having a conversation while colouring. They had been playing outside with their friends Christina, Catherine and Luke. All of a sudden I hear Michael say "We're really lucky to have Luke as our friend." and Abbey responded "Yah! He's really fun!" Then Michael said "The best part is that his house is made of bricks so if the big bad wolf comes here, we can run over there and he will keep us safe!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You will have to remind him of this when he goes to buy his own home!
Too funny.
Too cute, you really never know what they are going to say!
M :)
aweee that is adorable! What a little smartie!
like the new look...
Love the brick-house story! What active little minds!!!Enjoy all those moments.
Post a Comment