Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cool Gift!

Grandma McAlpine bought this super cool gift while in the States on vacation. We received in it Abbey's birthday box. I've never seen anything like it but it was a HUGE hit! 
Here are some pictures to describe it.

It comes with a number scale that tells you what jewel sticker to use when. You just have to follow the number patterns. There are 6 designs and they are all equally as beautiful and intricate!

Here's Abbey modeling her first completed crown... ball gown to match of course (over top of PJ's ha!ha!) SO much fun to make together! Great gift Grandma! Thank you! 

5 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

oh..... I WANT ONE TOOOOOOOOOO

Mick said...

What an adorable little princess!

mvm said...

Sophie got the same gift for her birthday. She loved it as well and I still find the little stickers everywhere. Abbey looks beautiful in her princess dress!!
Love,
Mary

GailM. said...

THat is a nice gift.

tdp said...

you can get them at Toys'r'Us if you still want one, Donna, lol!