This is Abbey's first love "letter". When I dropped her off at school last week (a little late), her little boyfriend ran out into the hall to greet her and said "
Je pensais que tu etais malade.
Je suis content
que tu es
ici maintenant." He then handed her a picture he made for her. Isn't that adorable?!? Not sure if you remember but I referenced Frederic in a post last year about how Abbey had decided she was going to marry him. Well a year later they are still going strong! HA!HA!
Isn't the attempt at a heart hilarious!
4 comments:
You are so funny...you should keep this for her scrapbook. I love how many times he wrote his name, making sure no other boy takes his place..hehe.
M:)
I can help with the wedding... I have lots of left over candles and like gerber daisys... and oh... um.. you can be a mother in law too... its fun!
I love that his heart looks more like a bum! This is too cute! I certainly remember wanting to marry a boy in my 1st grade class...and that kid Jamie who lived behind us and told my Dad that he was going to marry me and live in my house...
haha, looks like I'm not the only one who is going to have her hands full, lol!
Post a Comment