I was just clearing some pictures off my camera in preparation for Florida and came across this video from Christmas vacation in Ottawa. It's too funny not to share! It's of Abbey and Michael playing with grand-papa in his workout room. They discovered a new way to use the treadmill together! I think they should have been wearing helmets but they had already done it 5 times when I came downstairs!
They are having a blast though! Gotta love when grand-papa babysits!!! ha!ha!
3 comments:
I think I laughed more hearing you laugh on the video...too cute.
I agree with Mary, your laugh made it even funnier! But what a hoot!. Next time, Grandpapa, use a tobaggan instead of grandmama's couch cushion, and maybe offer Grandmama a turn. Wait, Chantal, I am thinking that maybe pere and Mere do this together when you're not there, and thats how Grandpapa knew to show the kids!!! ummm... me thinks this is naughty!
Mike, Mike, Mike...LOL
Hilariously classic.
Post a Comment