We woke up to a fresh, new, fluffy, white snow landscape!! It was so beautiful that we were dressed and outside by 9am. We shovelled, made a snowman and went sledding...all before 11!
It was so nice out and we had a wonderful time! 

Here's Michael climbing back up the snow hill. Usually there are at least 4 neighbourhood children that join us. I swear they have a radar for when I'm outside. Today though it was just us and I loved it!
Pretty cool to think that today we were playing in the snow and in 4 days we'll be playing in the sand!!! I can't wait!
My two helpers...well at least one was helping!
4 comments:
Love the snowman pic. That is totally frameable!!! The red door in the back looks nice too, a nice backdrop!
Michael is such a big boy helping mommy. So nice that you were able to make a snowman, maybe it will be the last one because when you get back from Florida the snow will be all gone. (Well, you are in Greenwood so maybe NOT! Hehehe.)
P.S. I like the new layout
You are all good workers!!!You certainly can build an awesome snowman. In Florida, maybe we can build a sandy snowman. We can't wait for all of you to arrive.
Must you rub it in? LOL
Do a sand angel for us!
T
Post a Comment