Every year we go to this awesome restaurant called Phillippe Creek while in Siesta Key. There's great seafood, a fun atmosphere and it's totally relaxed for kids. There's always at least an hour wait but there's lots to do. Michael loves to look at the shark...but only from a far...he gets a little freaked out when he gets close.
Here's the family waiting for our table...the boys loving their oysters! Michael is looking for gators in the water!
This makes me laugh every year...read the menu below...have you ever visited a Canadian Sea?
I ordered a strawberry daiquiri with supper and Abbey was quite interested in it. We ordered her a virgin one. She thought it was quite cool...should I be worried? ha!ha!
4 comments:
Love that shark.. sort of scary, don't blame Michael. The menu is hilarious. I am not sure where the Canadian Sea is, but maybe its near Digby somewhere.. since they are also famous for their scallops..
Yum, looks so good. What are hush puppies? Abbey is so cute with her girlie drink, I wouldn't worry.
Hugs,
Mary
Hey Chantal,
I love your blog and I check it out all the time. You inspired me to start our blog and I didn't even realize you could make comments until I read yours. (I'm sort of brutal that way)The kid's are so adorable and I can't believe how big they are getting. We miss you guy's and hopefully we will be able to see you in the summer. I hope you had a nice trip to florida.
Cheers Kelly
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment