Here's Abbey playing Peek-A-Boo in the tunnel I made with the "help" of many neighbourhood kids. We got rain last weekend and now all my hard work has been washed away but it was fun while it lasted. I have great memories of playing in snow forts and tunnels with my neighbours Craig and Shelley as a child.
Here's the snowman Michael, Abbey and I built. We all rolled a part of it. Michael rolled the middle part a little too lbig and I nearly got a hernia trying to lift it. Ugh! That explains why it's leaning a bit...I could only push it up so far! ha!ha! The Leaning Tower of Laurel St.
I'm in report card Hell right now but the end is in sight and on the other side is sunny Florida and living full time with my husband!!! woohoo!
2 comments:
Love the snowman.. is that a stick holding the snowman up? That is TOO FUNNY...
We used to build a lot of snowforts and tunnels in our yard. Wait, let me retract that.. Terry and the girls did that, while i stayed inside and baked cookies for when they came in.. not much of a snow person.. really
Great scrapbooking winter pictures. Abbey is so cute, and the snowman..well, it's too funny for words. Love it!!
Post a Comment