Friday, April 10, 2009

Guests at Cinderella's Round Table

During our wonderful stay at Disney, Steve booked supper one night at Cinderella's Round Table in her Castle. I don't know who was more excited; Abbey or ME! There was one little glitch though...the only available time slot was at 9 pm (FYI...if you are planning on going they are pretty much booked solid 6 months in advance!) It all worked out perfectly in the end. We had a family nap from 5:00 to 7:00 and headed down to the Magic Kingdom full of energy for the fireworks. They were beyond spectacular!
I cried many times on this trip...during the "It's a Small World" ride, at every parade, every time Abbey and Michael would jump with excitement at the site of a Disney character AND at the fireworks! It really is the happiest place on earth and when I'm happy, I cry! So silly I know but they whole thing was just so special!




After the fireworks we walked right up to the castle to let them know we were there. Once checked in, they opened the doors into the foyer where Cinderella was waiting. I thought Abbey would pee herself! She was SO excited! Here are a few pictures of her meeting the princess.












Big hugs for Cinderella!

They announced our table was ready after a few minutes with Cinderella. "Lord McAlpine and family, your table awaits!" I felt so special...I mean Abbey felt so special! ha!ha! We had a wonderful meal with the Fairy God Mother and the little mice dancing around. The whole thing was amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone!


Michael had fun too but wasn't so interested in Cinderella...he was all about taking pictures with the knights.














We had bought Abbey a new princess dress during the day in preparation for our big night with Cinderella and as I was paying for it I noticed these little rings with princesses (Belle, Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, etc.) on them at the check-out counter. I secretly bought a Cinderella one for Abbey but didn't give it to her until the morning after our supper at the castle. I told her that while she was sleeping, the Fairy God Mother had come to the hotel room to give her the ring because she was the prettiest and most well-behaved little girl she saw at supper that night. Abbey loves that ring!!! She is so proud of it and couldn't wait to wear it to school! The whole evening was truly magical. It's a night that Abbey won't soon forget...the rest of the family either!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!
What a great time you all must have had. I can't wait to take to boys one day!
Happy Easter!
Angie xo

Donna's chitchat said...

how fun, and how special for Abbey and for you. Didn't they have princess dresses in your size! The fireworks are amazing...

Anonymous said...

Aww, Abbey looks adorable! What special memories for you both. I love the fire works, did you see Tinker Bell fly across the water? Steve must have loved when they called "Lord McAlpine" to his table...hehe, very nice!
It really is the happiest place on earth.
Love,
Mary:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I can suggest to come on a site on which there are many articles on this question.

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.