This is the weekend we "Spring ahead" which means I lose 1 hour of valuable report card writing time. Insanity!!!! I'd better call my principal and explain my reasoning on why I obviously need an extension! Oh wait! I already got one! bahahahahaha!
My goal is to just once in my life have report cards handed in on time. What's my problem?
I can't even blame it on the kids, or the fact that I've been on my own to write them because truth be told even when I was single...I still finished them right at the deadline! I think I'll throw a party on the day I actually hand them in before they are due! It might be the year I retire! FOR THE LOVE!
It's after 1 a.m. and I only have 4 more to write (parts of four actually) so the end is in sight! As you can see by the ridiculousness (word?!?) of this blog...I'm glad I stopped when I did! Who knows what I'm liable to write!
Oh and another thing...tonight I've had Coke, two Caramilk eggs (just discovered those and LOVE them!!!), chips and licorice!!! and next week I'm supposed to wear a bikini! Good grief! Why can't I just lose weight when I'm stressed like every other human being?
3 comments:
oh, I am so pleased for you that you have just 4 left. You have an extention because you worked very hard this week on NON report card stuff and finished a huge albotrass for our school. No one can expect you to "computer" all day and all night too, as well as being alone to do all the day to day stuff.... You are late because you put the needs of others before yourself (especially at report card time!).
Famous Chantal sayings..."For the Love" and "Good Grief", every time I hear you say this or see it in writing it makes me laugh.
4 more reports eh, that's awesome.
I will blog now so you don't kill me...hahaha.
Lose weight? Are you insane? You are going to look fabulous in a bikini! Have a great March Break!
T.
Post a Comment