Sunday, January 11, 2009

Twister!

Tanta Amanda and mon oncle Eric always spoil Abbey and Michael, whether it be for a special occasion or just for fun care packages. (Movie & Jiffy Pop was a recent fav!) This Christmas one of their presents was a Twister game. I hadn't played in ages but remembered how fun it truly was when we broke it open at grand-maman and grand-papa's house over the holidays.


Here's Steve, Michael and Abbey playing! What a fun family game! Thank for the awesome gift!
(and thanks for the peanut butter balls and sucre a creme! yummy! That's right Julie...a whole container of each for MOI!!! I know you are soooooooo jealous right now!)

3 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

seems a little one sided though.. like playing twister with a dandy long leg spider, when your playing against daddy!!!

mvm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mvm said...

Donna is so funny...I guess Steve would let them win! Right?!?!
I had this game as a kid and it was lots of fun.
Now, Sophie and I are going to watch Abbey dance...AGAIN!! I have lost count! She is driving me crazy....