Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dancing Queen!!!

Here's Steve's daughter (ha!ha!) dancing her little heart out to Beyonce...still in her PJ's!!! Just another regular Sunday morning in the McAlpine household! I wonder where she gets it from?!?

6 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

I think abbey has a perfect mix of mommy and daddy's dance styles.. first that circle running, definitely daddy... thats the "holding" pattern pilots do when waiting to get into an airport... now the hip shaking.. mommy.. for sure. Daddy would break in two if he did that. The hair fixation... Mommy.. the arms in the air and the freaky arm movements.. Daddy...
Great wedding video material for Abbey's wedding!!!

mvm said...

This is so cute!! I agree with Donna and you need to keep this for her wedding. Love it! I am now watching it with Sophie for the
4th time!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You sooooo need to get her into some kind of performing arts... she loves it and she's a natural.

Caren

Anonymous said...

Oh my....how hilarious!!! She does come by it honestly having a mommy and daddy that love to dance.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!! I love the blowing kiss and the hip shaking! Too funny. Sorry we missed you over the holidays :(
Ali

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think that is my dance from the 80's - the stepping back and forth! Too funny et si adorable. :-)

T.